FINANCING A HOME IN FLORIDA
Florida Home Buyer Financing Program Options
There are limited special financial programs with program guidelines to help Florida home buyers, first time home buyers as well Florida investors to achieve their dream of home owner ship. You need to know the financing requirements before applying or even signing up for any home buyer assistance loan and grant programs!
First Time Home Buyer and Low Down Payment Loans
- Low down payment funding in form with gifts and grants
- non-occupying co-borrowers
- Down payment assistance coupled with gifts or grants
FHA Financing Program
- FHA is for owner-occupied Borrowers
- Fixed rates are available up to a maximum of 30 years
- Stability of Income must be established
- Very realistic concerning previous problems
- Allows Sellers contribution and incentives
- Down-payment only 3.5% as of this time
- 100% Financing if in qualified area
- new construction and existing homes
- at least 10% down payment
- lower interest rates
- 100% financing to eligible Veterans
One of the advantages for the Veteran is that the VA limits the amount of fees the lender and title company is allowed to charge the buyer.
For your convenience complete the fields below and calculate as you go. It is easy to use and you can insert various amounts. Have fun playing around and finding the best home financing option fitting your needs.Mortgage Calculator
Need assistance and information on home buying financing programs we are only a click away!