Florida Homes To Buy or Not To Buy
So you are thinking about buying a Florida Homes to buy or not to buy. Actually, you want to buy a Home in Florida, you are looking on my web blog and try to find as much home buying information as possible.
You have decided and want to Buy a Home in Florida, you drive around to see all the nice homes and wonder if you are ready to buy. Of course, you have educated yourself, you see and hear it every day in Radio, TV, Magazine and Commercials, and you know interest are at the lowest point in history and now is the time to buy.
How do you know if you are ready to buy a Home in Florida?
Begin asking yourself those questions:
1. Do I have steady Income, such as employment, retirement… ?
2. Have I been in employment for the past 2 to 3 years preferably in the same job or the same employer?
3. Can I show a good record of paying my bills in time?
4. Do I have long-term bills such as Loan payments on a Car etc. ?
5. Do I have saved some money for a down payment or are there down payment assistance programs available in your area in the State of Florida to assist me?
6. Can I afford a Mortgage Payment right now? (take a look what you are paying on rent)
If you answer those questions with yes probably you are ready to buy Your Home in Florida.
Want to know how to begin the Buying Process?
Contact us today at 1-800-648-0037 Ext. 1025 and we look forward to giving you what you want a good deal.
Want to start your home search?Start Your Home Search here!