To understand the buying process is an important undertake now that you have decided to buy your first home, second home or any home to understand what happens between now and the time you legally own a home in Florida?
Learn the home-buying process in Florida where different county’s have differences in their buying process, talk to a lender if applicable, learn about the inspection process and why you should get one. Many different steps have to be considered in order from the start until finalizing
the home buying process in Florida:
- figure out how much home you can afford!
- find the right Home Buying Program for your needs!
- meet with your local lenders mortgage loan officer if applicable
- finalize your wish list for your dream property!
- be excited and well-prepared for your South Florida House Hunting!
- make your home purchase offer and negotiate the purchase agreement!
- finalize the home buying agreement and sign your Home Buyer Contract!
- have a home inspection, appraisal, etc.!
- wait for the closing date on your Florida home to finally arrive!
- have a final property walk-through on the property which will soon be your home!
- prepare and educate you about the home buying and closing process!
- go to the closing where we continue to assist you with you closing the transaction!
Purchasing a home is a very important decision and a big undertaking in your life. In fact, most people only choose a few homes in their lifetime. You will make an educated real estate decision by using the right tools provided, and we make sure that you are well equipped and armed with up-to-date information for your big decision. You will be guided by our real estate team with every phase of the home buying process.
We will be happy to assist you and stand by your site before, during and after your home buying process!