Home Buyer Financing Options Florida
There are limited special Home Buyer Financing Options Florida to help the home buyer, a first time home buyer or an investor to achieve their dream of home ownership.
Financing in today’s market is still tied, and you need to know any financing requirements before applying or even signing up for any homebuyer assistance loan and grant programs!
First Time Home Buyer and Low Down Payment Loans
- Low down payment funding in form with gifts and grants
- non-occupying co-borrowers
- Down payment assistance coupled with gifts or grants
FHA Financing Program
- FHA is for owner-occupied borrowers
- Fixed rates are available up to a maximum of 30 years
- Stability of Income must be established
- Very realistic concerning previous problems
- Allows Sellers contribution and incentives
- Down-payment only 3.5% as of this time
- 100% Financing if property is located in a qualified area
- new construction and existing homes
- at least 10% down payment
- lower interest rates
Home Buyer Financing Options Florida are also available through IRA, FHA 203K, and the 1031 exchanges, and each program is unique at its own. If you have any question or need assistance let us know and we will see what we can do for you. Give us a call at 1-800-648-0037 Ext. 1025 or just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.