Do You Believe in Love at first Sight?
Florida Home Seller Love Sight? Are you in the market and selling your Florida home, you should really start with this question. If you believe in “Love at First Sight”, then it will be easy for you to grasp your thoughts around the idea that many people do and the parallel to Love At First Sight with real estate is “Curb Appeal”.
Curb appeal is that first initial visual contact that a potential Buyer has with your home. Most times, this initial viewing happens online but many have come to realize that our pictures can make homes look differently than they do in real life. A lot of times, Buyers will drive by your home to see what the outside looks like before they make an appointment to view the home. You have a very short window of opportunity for “Love At First Sight” so you should be prepared to “dress to impress” as a Florida Home Seller Love Sight?
Be sure your home is one that captures interest by following twelve (12) simple guidelines:
- Have your lawn mowed and looking as healthy as possible.
- Have your gardens weeded and pruned.
- Add fresh mulch to flower beds and landscaping beds.
- Add color to the front steps with potted flowers.
- Add solar landscape lights to flower beds and potted plants.
- Do not have torn flags hanging from your home or flag pole.
- Pick up the toys and neatly place in one are of the yard.
- Neatly stack trash cans in an inconspicuous location.
- If you have a rotted area on the exterior of the home, especially front, replace and repair it.
- Freshly paint the front door. Add seasonal wreath for color.
- Wash windows – inside and out. Take off screens if possible so windows sparkle in the sun.
- Sweep driveway and remove any fallen branches, leaves or other miscellaneous items.
So, here is my question to you, “Do you believe in Love At First Sight?”
“Speak Your Mind” below and let me know your thougths.