What Is A Florida Buyer Agent Agreement?
Florida Buyer Agent Agreement is an important when you are looking to buy a home and need a proper representation. Never call the listing agent direct. A Florida Buyer Agent Agreement will make sure that the professional you hired will represent your interest and brings you on the same negotiation level as the seller may have on your next home.
A Florida Buyer Agent Agreement is structured to protect your interest as a buyer. It states both buyers and broker’s responsibilities in the Buyer Agent contract. Some of the points are included are:
1) Both parties who will sign the agreement, you the buyer and we the brokerage.
2) Where we will represent you in the property purchase (State or County or City).
3) The type of property you are looking for and the price range.
4) The start and expiration date of the agreement.
5) The duties and responsibilities of both parties.
6) The legal relationship we as brokerage have with you as our client
7) That we will NOT share any information with others without written consent.
8) That we will negotiate with your best interest in mind.
9) That we will be your advocate through the agreement.
10) Acknowledgement that the buyers have not employed another Realtor or brokerage.
11) How the brokerage gets paid in the transaction (almost always we get paid through the Sellers offered commission)
12) That we will not unlawfully discriminate.
13) That you may seek legal and/or tax advice.
14) That the contract is governed by the laws of the State of Florida
15) That you may cancel the agreement.
16) And any other terms as agreed to by both parties as written in the agreement.
If you need YOUR buyers interest protected contact us today because we will be committed to you 100%.
As you can see a Buyer’s Agent Agreement is a written commitment to you. It will protect the buyer’s best interest, and the Buyers Brokerage will be their advocate throughout the transaction. Instead asking “What Is A Florida Buyer Agent Agreement?” ask Why do I need a Buyer’s Agent Representation in Florida?
Any questions call 1-800-648-0037 Ext. 1025 or contact us below: